- MAC Valves is an innovator and technology leader in the field of directional solenoid valves, MAC Valves is produced in Michigan, USA.
- MAC Valves offers specific solutions to almost every industry. At MAC valves, our goal is to improve overall efficiency by providing long life time, high flow and stable operation in difficult conditions.
- Specific valve for different functions (3/2, 5/2 , 5/3)
- High flow rate up to 65 m³/ min.
- Port sizes from 1/8” up to 2 ½ ”
- Very long lifetime up to 100 million cycle (10 years operation)
Special solutions for the following applications:
- Glass blow molding
- Plastic blow molding
- Food packaging
- Steel mills
- Tires production
Mac valves focus on its main advantages:
- High flow rate -> quicker cycle
- High response time -> more cycles /minute
- Long lifetime -> reduced maintenance cost and downtime
Mac valves solutions aim at improving cycle time and reducing downtime. This leads to higher productivity and reduced running costs.